We open our winery through the week to allow our community the opportunity to taste and enjoy our wines at the farm. We offer tastings (for a small fee), our wines by the glass, and the option to purchase our wines for your home cellar. Learn more about what wines are available for purchase and tasting →
In order to keep our environment peaceful and quiet, we do have certain policies to protect our atmosphere:
- We are unable to accommodate groups larger than six.
This six person group size limit includes minors and non-tasters.
- We do not allow limousines or buses on the property.
- We do not provide any foods, but you are welcome to enjoy your own food from home.
- Only service dogs allowed in the winery. On winery grounds, dogs must remain leashed to their owner at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by and in direct supervision by parents or guardians at all times.
Wednesday through Saturday: 11am to 5pm
Sunday: 12noon to 5pm
Monday: 11am to 5pm
Last on-premise wine served at 4:45 PM.
Last tasting at 4:50 PM.
We are open Holiday Mondays, but we are closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day through New Years Day.
Glen Manor Vineyards is located in Virginia approximately 70 miles west of Washington D.C., situated on a western flank of the Blue Ridge Mountains, south of Front Royal, bordering the Shenandoah National Park. Get directions →